For low-profile side mount dives in the tightest spots such as wreck or cave exploration, IST’s SMB-21 with 21 lbs of lift fit the profile perfectly.
It is a complete integrated system. It can be used in warm water diving with wet suits and aluminum tanks.
Additionally, it can be used in cold water diving with drysuits and steel tanks.
These side mount bladders are the result of hundreds of side mount dives in real world conditions by experienced side mount divers and cave explorers.
IST’s SMBs are the lowest profile; streamlined buoyancy devices, which provide maximum balance and ideal, trim control.
• Complete, modular side mount bladder diving rig with 21lbs of lift
• Includes bladder, inflator, harness, tank rigging, crotch straps, chest straps, back plate and bungees
• Bladder constructed of 1680 Denier nylon with TPU coating
• Scalable from single tank recreational to double tank technical
• All metal parts constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel